Open positions within Desert Sage Health Centers:
New** Behavioral Health Scheduler
Desert Sage is hiring for a new Behavioral Health Scheduler. The Behavioral Health Scheduler provides the necessary front office support for the Organization in the Behavioral Health Department by contacting patients via telehealth, letter/phone, and/or portal to address follow-up care and collaborates with other team members assisting in the promotion of health and well-being of patients. The right candidate will have great organizational skills, ability to multitask, a caring demeanor, and have true compassion for the community we serve. Must have at least one year customer service and computer experience. Bilingual is preferred but not required. If you believe this job is a fit, please send a cover letter, resume and application found below to firstname.lastname@example.org
New** Patient Registration
DSHC is in search of a self-motivated, friendly, outgoing team member, who has excellent customer service skills to work as a Patient Registration Representative. The right person must be able to multi task, schedule patient appointments by phone and in person, maintaining files, tracking systems, and data collection activities. Making sure patients are treated as an individual and have the ability to show compassion. Must have a High School Diploma or GED. Computer skills are a necessary part of this job. Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred for this open position. Full time, 40 hours per week. Send a cover letter, resume and application found below to email@example.com
New** Clinical Support Staff
Certified or Registered Medical Assistant or License Practical Nurse
Desert Sage Health Centers is currently hiring additional clinical support staff to be part of our team. The positions provides medical services to patients and support for medical professionals in patient examinations and procedures.
Experience in primary care preferred but not required; must have High School education or equivalent with technical education and training of 7 to 24 months. Bilingual in Spanish is required, benefits include paid holidays, vacation, and health insurance. Pay D.O.E. and credentials.
If you are self-motivated, compassionate, and ready to give back to your community, we are looking for you. If you are qualified for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and application found below to firstname.lastname@example.org
New** Registered Dental Hygienist
Desert Sage Health Centers is looking to add a dynamic team member to our awesome dental team!
If you are energetic, positive, self-motivated dental hygienist who is eager to treat patients and promote good oral health practices, you may be the right candidate. Our ideal applicant is dependable, compassionate, efficient and works well in a team environment. Our goal is to hire an individual who can multitask and is passionate about delivering excellent patient care. Experience with Dentrix software and digital x-rays a plus. Spanish speaking is preferred. This position will fill Thursday and Friday 10 hour days, 20 – 30 hours per week and pay will DOE. If you are looking to work with a great team and give a smile back to the community this position is for you! Please send a cover letter, resume and application found below to email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
- Prepare patients for treatment ensuring their comfort
- Conduct initial oral screenings, take x-rays and clean patients’ teeth.
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Sterilize instruments and all other aspects of infection control
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- Graduated from an accredited dental hygiene program.
- Active Idaho Dental Hygiene License with no restrictions
New**Community Health Worker
Desert Sage Health Centers (DSHC) is looking for the right full-time candidate to assist in bridging the gap between our communities and the health and social services systems in Elmore County. The selected candidate will hold the ability to connect and empathize with community members; and possess the energy and passion for serving the community they live. Below are the responsibilities and requirements for the position, let us know if you are the right candidate by sending a cover letter, resume and application found below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inform community members about how to use health and social services systems:
- Serve as the primary point of connection and referral between the patient and community resources
- Connect patients with Patient Resource Coordinator to be screened for additional program and services when indicated
- Promote patient wellness by creating stronger connections between DSHC and patients in the community:
- Help patients to understand their treatment plan and working with the provider to ensure the plan is acceptable to the patient.
- Follow up with patients who have frequent healthcare needs.
- Alert providers or other appropriate agencies with concerns regarding patient health or safety.
- Provide direct services (at clinic, patient’s homes, or other places in the community) including:
- Increase patient self-efficacy to achieve wellness
- Educate patients on maintaining wellness and managing chronic conditions; identify and help patient to overcome barriers to screening
- Assist patients to medical, dental, or behavioral health appointments
3. Maintain a professional image and attitude toward patients, visitors and co-workers.
- Must care about our community and be comfortable meeting community members in their home
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and clean driving record as demonstrated by Idaho DMV report; no infractions in the past 5 years
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Spanish/English bilingual REQUIRED
- Must be able to accurately complete patient transport logs and incident logs
- Must be able to understand and operate GPS devices and cell phones
- Must be physically able to step up and down steps, safely secure patients for transport, lift up to 50 lbs., and transport wheelchair patients on paved and unpaved surfaces.
- Must be able to clearly and accurately document patient interactions